Most of you guys know of the randomized CLOT. Krzychu did a JS script to let an individual player create a randomized bonus game. It was hard coded to two templates as it required a lot of manual input to specify all the bonuses on the template and the range of the bonus values.
I thought of extending it further to make it work for any template! All you need to provide is a sample game on the template which you wish to randomize. You need to be a member for this to work.Prerequisites
Install the following based on your browser
Tampermonkey in Chromehttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en
Greasemonkey in Firefoxhttps://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
Download the script from here
How it works:
- Once you've installed the plugin, go to any player's profile(if you go to your own, it creates a game with open seat).
- You will see a text box and a button(as shown below)
- Provide a sample game on the template you wish to play. It must be at least a 1 turn game. Also ensure that the template exists(and is not "custom")
- A new game will be created with the same settings, but with randomized bonuses!
- This only works for 1v1.
- Both players must be at least level 45(unlocks the ability to override bonuses)
- For a quick test, to see if you're set up correctly, try a game ID from the 1v1 ladder. for ex - 9971041
If something didn't work as you expect, or the randomization is incorrect let me know.
So get gaming! And please share interesting games :D
Edited 1/3/2016 03:39:59