- Is Palestine a country?
- Was USA a country July 4th, 1776 - September 2nd, 1783?
- Is Scotland a country?
Taiwan has a more organized government than Vatican City, which is considered a country. Just because the Chinese Nationalists lost the civil war and fled to Taiwan (Republic of China), doesn't mean they don't exist.
Ladders are made to be competitive. The 1v1 ladder, before you got ranked, was the weakest it has been that I've ever seen. Arkanton topped it with 2120s. I remember you had to be 2120 to ever be in the top 5 or even top 10! I propose these changes:
- Keep the 1v1 Ladder/Pick Lottery.
- Make Knyte's Strat ME 0%WR CLOT official (Just put it on the ladder page).
- Add the following templates to 2v2 Ladder:
- Guiroma 2v2
- Szeurope 2v2
- Old 2v2 Ladder with 0%SR
- Final Earth with 4 Picks and 8 Wastelands
- China 2v2
- Fix the RT Ladder, it is utterly disgusting now with the new ladder changes.
- China ✔
- Treasure Map ✔
- Season I ✔
- Season III/EA&O ✖ - 0%SR/0%WR
- Season VII ✖ - Big bonuses are OP
- Season IV ✖ - Switch this with Season XXI because Season IV is used on 1v1 Ladder.
- Season XII ✔ a lot of people hate LD, but deal with it, variety.
- Season XIV ✔
- Guiroma ✔
- Strat Greece ✔
- Add 10+ more
It's sad when I have made templates that are better than some of these. If ladders are supposed to be competitive, why do we use such awful settings? Fizzer says "Removing Luck is a trend in Warlight", then why is Season III not replaced with something BETTER (not just 0%SR), like Gnuffone's Season III (I don't have the link).
Edited 11/28/2015 16:19:49