This is the Warlight Stock Exchange (WSE), where you can buy stock in ladder players, and get returns on them when their rating grows. Let's Give an Example Portfolio:The Example Hedge Fund
5 Shares of Player X - $5,000
2 Shares of Player Y - $2,000
Total Transfer Fees $700
Liquid Assests $42,300
Investment Portfolio $7,000
Total Value $49,300
Your hedge fund or whatever you want to call it will start out with 50,000 dollars, in which you can invest, the price is player rating per share. Definition of a Player
A player, in this case, is any ladder team. RT Ladder Benjamin and 1v1 Ladder Benjamin are different "people", and you can invest in both of them.Rules
- Each share you buy or sell will be sold at a transaction fee of $10. If you buy 5 shares and sell 3, that costs $80.
- Dividends are calculated differently for each ladder, and are calculated each third day:
1v1/RT Ladder - 5*(16-Rank)*Shares
2v2 Ladder - 10*(11-Rank)*Shares
3v3 Ladder - 15*(6-Rank)* Shares
- You cannot invest in any CLOT players, or any Seasonal ladder players. This rule may change if I can get confirmation that knyte's CLOT rating is not buggy.
- If your player drops out of the ladder, and becomes unRANKed, the stock value is 0, regardless of rating. These stocks can be renewed to full value of the player rejoins the ladder.
- Each Hedge Fund Starts out with $50,000.Happy Investing!
Edited 11/27/2015 00:18:22