This page will teach you how you can make your very own Warzone map! Anyone may make a map -- you do not need to purchase a membership or be a certain level.
Creating a Warzone map is a four-step process. See the links below for instructions on how to accomplish each of these steps.
- Create your SVG file (defines what the map looks like)
- Enter the details (connections, bonuses, etc.)
- Test the map (play games on it to ensure it works correctly)
- Mark the map as public (allows other players to play your map)
Please refer to the following sections for a full guide on making your map. You may wish to watch the recommended tutorial video, but you should also read the wiki as it contains important information that isn't in the video.
- Creating the SVG
- Uploading your SVG
- Map requirements
- Entering map details
- Testing your map
- Make the map public
- Managing different versions of your map
If you get stuck or have questions, feel free to post on the map development forum.