This page will teach you how you can make your very own Warzone map! Anyone may make a map -- you do not need to purchase a membership or be a certain level.
Creating a Warzone map is a four-step process. See the links below for instructions on how to accomplish each of these steps.
- Create your SVG file (defines what the map looks like)
- Enter the details (connections, bonuses, etc.)
- Test the map (play games on it to ensure it works correctly)
- Mark the map as public (allows other players to play your map)
Please refer to the following sections for a full guide on making your map.
- Creating the SVG
- Uploading your SVG
- Map requirements
- Entering map details
- Testing your map
- Make the map public
- Managing different versions of your map
If you get stuck or have questions, feel free to post on the map development forum.