<< Back to Warzone Idle Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 12 of 12   
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 07:43:53

(deleted)
Level 39
Report
I have 25% Joint Strike and 40% Triple Strike.
If I use TS, will I still get the benefits of JS. Will my total cost of the land be 35% [100-40-25] Or perhaps 45% [100 -40 to 60 and 25% off the 60]
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 08:05:23


JK_3 
Level 62
Report
First TS will work (100-40 = 60), then you capture the terr, and then JS will work (you get back 25% of 60 = 15), so that total cost is 45
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 08:26:00

L.L.
Level 55
Report
Where do hospitals come into this?
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 16:51:58

(deleted)
Level 39
Report
As I understand it, Hospitals comes first.

So say, 24 would go to 20 with the hospitals and at 25%, 20 would go to 15.

As someone else said, the math always works against you... except for that 20X boost bonus to mines and Army Camps.
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 17:45:49

Phoenix
Level 24
Report
Speaking of Triple Strike and Hospitals: How do thy work together if you have more than 100% TS? Because if hospitals would apply then, you would "earn back" less armies.

Suppose:
- 10B territory
- 1B worth of hospitals
- TS with 150%

Without hospitals:
you earn back 50% of 10B = 5B

With hospitals:
territory is worth 9B after hospitals
you earn back 50% of 9B = 4.5B

Has anyone checked this yet? And how does JS change the outcome.
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 17:47:43


TR-8R
Level 60
Report
someone correct me if im wrong, but I believe since TS works first, in the case of over 100% (so 160% Legendary TS) you TS a 1 trillion army territory while you have 0 armies beforehand you will have 600 billion armies after the fact.
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 17:49:34


JK_3 
Level 62
Report
yes, TS works first, because it happens before you capture the territory

Hosp and JS work after capturing the terr
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 17:50:34


TR-8R
Level 60
Report
so my example is correct, or would JS/hospital also add to your armies after the fact??
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 17:52:47


JK_3 
Level 62
Report
in your example, you already own the terr after using TS, so hosp and JS dont get a chance to work


if it was epic TS instead, it would first reduce it by 80%, then once you capture the remaining 20% your hosp and JS kick in (most likely already making it free with just the Hosp)
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 18:36:44

Phoenix
Level 24
Report
That means, that Hospitals work after TS? That would be to the advantage of the player. Because I would have assumed the same Brian did and would have said (the absolute) Hospitals will likely apply before percental reductions (in order to provide as much disadvantage for the player as possible ;) ).
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/18/2022 20:17:50

(deleted)
Level 39
Report
That might be another exception of the rule that the math much like the future always screw you.

As the TS seems to apply first, as you can take a territory you don't have the armies for I can see that. Pity Joint Strike forces you to have 100% of the armies to use.
How do joint strike and triple strike combine: 7/19/2022 13:27:33

Piktor
Level 24
Report
After getting the "the Legend" in HCCC, which is other than the name implies only a epic TS, I did the math during my first usages.
I found the following out: First the TS kicks in, after that hospitals will work, and if there is a remaining rest, JS will give you another 15% on that.
So if you plan to attack an 5T territory you need to have at least 1T armies for that attack.
If your hospitals will save you 600B, you will have 700B remaing armies after that attack, as JS saved another 100B.
Posts 1 - 12 of 12