ok, so Hardened Europe Huge can be done way under 20 min.
My time now stands on 17/13 minhttps://imgur.com/a/zpLLV6d
(I still play the 5.14, so I can't be sure if there aren't some minor changes, but I guess this strategy can be also applied with the 5.15 version)
- artifacts set on: Army Camp Boost, Money Cache Boost, Army Camp Discount (this step is optional)
- SAC Gislic (I used artifact, but a single supercharge army camp power will do)
- take some of the money caches in the near region and upgrade Gislic a couple of times
- use Superpower on Free Cache (I got 1.2B armies out of it)
- go straight towards the first market at Vendôme (France) ignoring JS
- change artifacts to: Army Cache Boost, Mercenary Discount, Alloy Values. Milk the market
- take the two merc camps that are near and go straight to the next market ignoring JS.
- I took my seven markets in this order:
Vendôme (France), Westerland (Germany), York (UK), Kirşehir (Turkey), Derbent (Russia, on the border with Azerbadjan), Boryspil (Ukraine) and Navahrudak (Belarus)
- take every merc camp on the way, milk markets, purchase armies from all camps
- capture the merc camp at Kirovsky (east of St. Petersburg) and use Superpower IM on it. I got over 11T armies.
- go east straight to Puchezhsky (Ivanovo) and capture it using JS! It has a stack of 1.1T armies guarding a dig site
- Press Auto-Conquer
I tried to purchase more mercenaries during the auto-conquering which was a pain in the ass, because of the constantly opening bubbles and overall lag. It wasn't fun but somewhat doable. I used most of my money (left with only 50B) and ended the map with under 2T armies (so maybe I could spare myself the fight against the pesky bubbles after all)
Can it be done faster? Maybe... but I'm done speedrunning (I'm out of IMs) and I'm pretty happy with the result:
almost 6k AP within 17 min
Edited 11/9/2021 11:30:36