In addition to my Auto Advancements thread, I thought I would throw my 2 cents in about Visibility Advancements. They are excellent quality of life upgrades, but rather weak.Pros
- Can help you find things easier.
- Fairly cheap.
- No need to look up maps or write down locations on repeat plays.
Tweaks to make them better
- Territories are still treated as fogged.
- Maps exist that show locations making these upgrades useless.
- Cannot see what the Recipes are.
- Some maps have more XXX than the XXX Visibility upgrade allows.
- Why does Market Visibility go to 50 when no map has more than 7?
- Where is Hospital/Army Camp Visibility?
- Treat applicable territories as unfogged. (This should fix the hidden Recipe issue.)
- Fix the hidden Recipe issue. (If unfogging doesn't work.)
- Adjust visibility caps to accurately reflect the most that can be encountered. (Maybe make it % based rather than numerical.)
- Add Hospital/Army Camp Visibility to Phase 4. Anyone who is that far probably has them either memorized or written down anyway. This would just make people's lives a little bit easier.
A permanent Fog Buster ability like "see XX territories further" similar to Skip Level would be cool as well, but I won't get greedy. Thoughts?