1. All rules are enforced by the organizer as fast as possible, there is no panel.
2. Every clan must have a clan contact who is responsible for rosters, line-ups, bans, protections, templates switches and substitutions. Clan contact can only be changed between seasons, when promotions and relegations happen.
3. Usage of points between seasons is private, clan contact will have to decide on the matter alone, any kind of collusion or leaking of information before the public announcement by the organizer will have dire consequences.
4. Clan contacts can automate their substitutions where their clan members will be automatically subbed out in the case of a boot or no-join. The substitution will come in for the next game, but only in that round robin.
5. Every clan can submit a roster of up to 15 players. Line-up has to be made from the players in the roster that didn't get banned. Missing the given deadline will result in point deductions.
6. Every player on the roster must be logged in on the CLOT, players who have not signed up by the given deadline will be removed from the roster, with no option to replace them.
7. Every player can only use one account to play in the event. In case a player wishes to change their accounts there will be a cooldown period of one season.
8. Secret alts are forbidden and will result with a permanent ban of the player and all their games being forfeited
9. Every substitution costs one point for the clan. Players who get banned during the season for breaking rules can't be substituted.
10. There will be no remakes.
11. Every 1v1 win is worth three points, every 2v2 win is worth four points. A clan going undefeated in the round robin will get one extra point.
12. Every player getting booted or not joining the game will result in deduction of one point for their clan.
13. Every player can play a maximum of two slots, in that case a team and a solo slot must be used. Playing two team or two solo slots is not allowed.
14. Substitutions can only be made when the clan has already more than zero points. Substitutions in the roster between seasons do not cost points. Automated substitutions won't happen for clans with zero or less points.
15. At the end of the season, winner of the division promotes to a higher one, last in the division relegates to a lower one.
16. Games will be created every 2 weeks, according to the official schedule.
17. Severe trolling or spamming by a clan member anywhere will initially result in point deductions, second offense will result in a ban, third offense will result with the clan being removed from the event.
18. Any kind of outside help, will result in the players getting banned.
19. Whenever in doubt, use common sense, if you think something in particular could be against the rules, it probably is.
20. Whenever something is unclear, ask the organizer directly.Templates:
For INSS 2v2 tournament: 2v2 BoA (https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=1395070
For SR 2v2 tournament: 2v2 Szeurope (https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=1395069
For WR 2v2 tournament: 2v2 Phobia WR (https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=1395068
For SR 1v1 tournament: 1v1 BIV (https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=1395067
For WR 1v1 tournament: 1v1 Strat ME (https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=1395066
For INSS 1v1 tournament: 1v1 Elitist Africa (https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=1395064
For casual/niche 1v1 tournament: 1v1 SE1W (https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=1395062
Season starts, everyone plays their games.
Clans can sub in players, that would cost them a point.
Every clan can add a single template to the pool while season is still going.
Season ends. Relegations and promotions happen.
Clans change and finalize rosters for next season.
Clans ban and protect players and switch templates.
Clans finalize lineups, season starts again.
Every clan needs 1 contact, who will have to join the event server as well, that person will be the voice and face of the clan, everything will go through the contact and the contact alone.Sign up now!
Edited 5/16/2021 13:11:38
Everything will be done using the CLOT.
Initially this will be much like CL, with specific games created on specific dates, games on the same template will be 2 weeks apart from each other.
Schedule will be coming this weekend, estimated start time is last weekend of May.
Maximum of 2 slots per player.
Added rule is that the player can't use 2 slots in 2v2s, nor in 1v1s. The player would have to play a 1v1 and a 2v2 slot to play 2 slots.
Clans will be divided based on seeding (which will be based on CL performance for the first season, I'll try to be fair about it), into divisions of maximum 5 clans (or as even as possible).
It will be based on the current standings in CL, if I am in doubt I will determine it by looking at CW results (current ones). As said, I'll try to be fair about it.
A division will not have more than 5 clans, higher divisions will get priority over lower ones.
Division A has 5 clans, B has 4 clans.
Division A has 4 clans, B has 4 clans, C has 3 clans.
The clan finishing first will promoted to a higher division, the one finishing last will relegate to a lower one. The clan to finish last in the lowest division can't participate the next season.
There must always be stakes in play, even in the lowest division.
If a clan drops out in a higher division, the second one in a lower one will promote.
There is no way to avoid relegation if you finish last in a division.
The standard boot time will be 3 days and 10 days banked (with vacations not honoured), this will most likely change in the future seasons.
Every game that has a boot or no-join costs the clan 1 point.
A clan wins a 2v2 but one player in the team gets booted, they get 3 and not 4 points for the win.
A clan loses a 1v1 with boot, not only do they get 0 points, they lose 1 from their total amount too.
There are unlimited subs, but every sub will cost the clan 1 point. You can't use subs if your point count is 0 (or below).
The roster size limit is 15 and can't be changed while the season is still going.
No remakes, ever.
There will be 4 1v1 round robins and 3 2v2 round robins during the first season (a total of 10 slots).
1v1 win will be 3 points, 2v2 win will be 4 points (a maximum of 96 points possible).
Clan who goes undefeated in a round robin will get 1 extra point (making the maximum possible 103 points)
At the end of the season clans will have the option to switch out templates using their points.
The new templates can only come from a pool of approved templates which will be revealed as late as possible (the standard is 3 different options to replace a template).
Every clan can add 1 template to a pool (any of the 7 different ones we have, it will only apply for their division) before season officially ends, at any time. That choice can't be changed later on.
After the season ends there will be a week to use your points. After that they're locked in and the points can't be used.
There's no option to bank points for future seasons.
Cost of switch for a 1v1 template is 15 points, for 2v2 is 30 points.
The template switches are division specific, meaning you'll change the templates only in the division where you will play next season.
The switches are done in private, with a mail to me and the order of switches is from the lowest ranked clan first to the highest ranked clan last.
That means that higher ranked clan can neutralize templates switches out by lower ranked clans, since they switch later. In this case, the lower ranked clans points would go to waste.
Other options to spend your points on:
Ban a specific player for one season costs 15 points, every other ban by the same clan will cost 5 points more (20, 25, 30).
Clans can only ban players of other clans with whom they share a division with (next season). A clan can't ban more than 1 player in the same clan.
Protecting a clan member from a ban costs 20 points, every other protection will cost 5 points more (25, 30).
Any sort of collusion (determined by me) will get the player(s) involved banned for a season, if it happens again, permanently.
Collusion could be but is not limited to:
Sharing information about ban/protect targets or templates switches.