<< Back to Warzone Idle Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 10 of 10   
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/23/2021 20:11:51

pasterma
Level 58
Hi
I am sure you can enlight me with this.

i might misunderstood the use of field hospital but i would like to make this clear.
Have to admit i never used it and dont even know it works

I got the field hospital that saves 12% from conquering neighboring territories.
And i got the damage territory that Reduce armies needed to conquer a territory by 12%.

lets consider a territory valued 1B.
If i use "damage terr." i would need 880M to get the territory.

if i use 'field hospital" i need 1B to get it and get 120M in return.

So first am i correct here and then what is the difference please.

thanks
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/23/2021 20:22:12

Splat
Level 60
correct
If you think about them like real-world transactions, 'damage territory' acts like a coupon, 'field hospital' acts like a 'cash-back' reward.
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/23/2021 20:22:21

Fafzor 
Level 19
I think you are correct there. So the difference is that with the field hospital you would first need to save up to 1B before you can capture (instead of 880M). After capturing the net difference is equal. Besides that field hospital works on multiple regions whereas damage territory works only on a single one.
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/23/2021 20:24:52

pasterma
Level 58
thanks for all guys !!
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/23/2021 20:27:54

pasterma
Level 58
forgot to ask how field works after i put the card in the slot.
what determines the area of its action ? the territory i click on ?
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/23/2021 20:28:46

Splat
Level 60
yes
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/23/2021 20:29:55

pasterma
Level 58
all fine then, you ve been very helpful
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/26/2021 09:41:04

Loxiiv 
Level 57
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/26/2021 20:31:02

asdfgh
Level 17
Does the Hospital Boost artifact and the Hospital Techs affect field hospitals?
fiekd hospital / damage territory: 4/26/2021 22:43:30

Phoenix
Level 18
Probably not. Hospital improvements come in form of percentage because hospitals themselves have fixed values of saved armies. Field hospitals save armies by percentage, so applying other percentage-based improvements seems odd to me. But I might be wrong.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10