<< Back to Warzone Classic Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 6 of 6   
Single player strategy- The Concordia Duel level: 9/29/2020 16:31:23

Tony Rootsa
Level 41
Does anybody has detailed strategy tips for this map?

https://www.warzone.com/SinglePlayer?Level=1234691

I found old threads whit general suggestions, as going through Insula Latinae or going through Insula Securitatis, but nothing seemed to work.

I managed to get The Green Tea's Park and the French quarter while expanding a little to south and east from starting position but after turn 6 AI plays sanction card than there's no way to keep expanding nor defending nor keeping the territories that breaks AI's bonuses.

Any help?

Thanks!
Single player strategy- The Concordia Duel level: 10/4/2020 17:05:03

Tony Rootsa
Level 41
No answers. I'm wondering if I posted in the correct section of the forum. I saw that the organization of the sections has recently changed and I dont'see the strategy one anymore. Any advice welcome. Thanks!

Edited 10/4/2020 17:06:21
Single player strategy- The Concordia Duel level: 10/4/2020 20:08:26

Timinator • apex 
Level 65
Maybe you need to work on the way you fight the AI.

Just replayed it, marched through Insula Latinae and wrecked the AI eco while expand at max myself.

Took me 14 turns to finish it off.
Single player strategy- The Concordia Duel level: 10/6/2020 18:16:08

Tony Rootsa
Level 41
Thanks Timinator.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that there is something wrong on the way I fight the AI.

The problem is after turn 6 when Ai plays sanction. After that my armies per turn are too much lower than AI so I can't do anything and in a couple of turns AI plays big stucks to take back his bonuses on the east.

I've tried to leave 1 army per territory in the starting area in order to move them later and be sure to always have the last attack but it hasn't worked.

After 153 levels passed I'm quite frustrated! I think I need more detailed instructions.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Single player strategy- The Concordia Duel level: 10/6/2020 18:41:26

Timinator • apex 
Level 65
I was roughly on equal income after i got sanctioned, so there's that.
Single player strategy- The Concordia Duel level: 10/17/2020 21:54:49

Tony Rootsa
Level 41
I really don't get how it's possible to get the same income after AI plays sanction card. I think I need really detailed instructions, turn by turn, because I tried it thousands of times and there is no way!
Posts 1 - 6 of 6