<< Back to Strategy Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 3 of 3   
Sri Lankan Hastiness: 7/23/2020 18:01:17

nachoguy50
Level 31
Anyone have any tips on how to beat this level?

I've read this thread: https://www.warzone.com/Forum/419249-sri-lankan-hastiness-single-level

But I can't find any more info on the level. Quicksilver says you can reach the commander's lair in 8 turns, but I must have played through this level 50 times and I don't see how. He is 8 spaces away meaning I have to advance toward him every turn, but if I take Laggala on turn 1 I don't have enough troops to continue advancing every turn. I seem to be in a much better position if I take Matale on turn 1, and then Laggala on turn 2 to get the bonus, but then it's impossible to reach the commander by turn 8.

The AI seems erratic. Even when I do the exact same moves game after game the AI puts a variable amount of troops down.

What am I missing with this level?
Sri Lankan Hastiness: 7/25/2020 21:09:16

Quicksilver 
Level 60
Correct - you have to move forward every turn ;)

one clue - have you figured out what to do with the gift card yet? ;)

(And yes - the AI used for this level has some randomness in it's play :( You can look at the level information to see what type of AI it uses. You can win reliably, however, with the correct approach!)

Edited 7/25/2020 21:10:40
Sri Lankan Hastiness: 7/31/2020 16:48:18

nachoguy50
Level 31
No I have not figured out when to use the gift card.

I take laggola turn 1, Uda-dumbara turn 2, and mahiyangana turn 3. This doesn't give me enough troops to ever get a bonus, and I'm facing down 6 troops in Bibile. I can't stop Bibile from attacking and taking over Mahiyangana on turn 4. I'm unsure of how I can approach it differently to get enough troops to take Bibile on turn 4.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3