Introduction- The Player vs The World event is the second event of its kind. One of the best players in Warlight, Odin will be playing a game against the world, with 'the world' voting on their favourite set of moves, which has been decided by a panel of 7 players. The most popular version will be executed. See (http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=38816
for more details.
Panel- Dead Piggy, Fridge, Gnuffone, Marc2013 Pulsey, Szeweningen,Timinator
Last turn- Option 1 was most popular. Picks made are 1South America 2Scan 3Central America 4W Russia 5E China 6W China
Here's what we got
Our current intel is that Odin is in Central America and Scandinavia.
The Panel has decided on the following options.
1) Take East China : +5 Jiangxi | 5v2 Shanghai, 3v2 Beijing
2) Take East China : +5 Jiangxi | 8v2 Shanghai
3) Move towards Scandinavia and check China : +4 Ufa, +1 Jiangxi | 7v2 Moscow, 4v2 Hong Kong
4) Move into Central America, Scan and check China : +5 Colombia | 3v2 Moscow, 3v2 Hong Kong, 8v2 Panama
5) Take SA and check China : +5 Colombia| 3v2 Hong kong 4v2 Brazil, 4v2 Argentina
6) Move to Hong Kong : +5 Jiangxi | 8v2 Hong Kong (If you like this option, please comment)
Vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/43982168
Odin is honor bound not to check these threads, so feel free to discuss strategies.
Edited 4/25/2014 05:29:56