- go to https://danwlgames.000webhostapp.com/WL_WZ/my_tools.html
- locate the "Standalone Windows 32 and 64-bit Updater" text.
- click on "executable" or "source code" - source code option can only run if Python 2.7 is installed
- you will then be prompted to save the file - click on save
- if you clicked "executable", locate where the file has been downloaded to then right-click on the file and select "extract all"
- Close all windows where something belonging to standalone Warzone is open (i.e. close Warzone)
- Run either WarzoneWinUpdater.exe or WarzoneWinUpdater.py
- Progress of the update is displayed. Downloading Warzone can take a while depending on your internet connection - shouldn't take longer than 7 mins.
Note: the most suitable of Warzone is installed on your system when using this tool; if you have a 64-bit system, the 64-bit version will be installed else the 32-bit version will be installed. Once the update is complete, the standalone version of Warzone will be located at C:\Warzone\Standalone[32or64]\Warzone.exe.
So far only been tested on Windows 64-bit; if you have a 32-bit system and it works correctly, feel free to say that it works.