<< Back to Clans Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 9 of 9   
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 3/30/2018 01:02:29


Coronel Gavilan
Level 58
Report
Hi everybody

As current leader of my clan, I write to you inviting anyone of you that may want to join the clan as a senior strategy analyst for the Politburo.

Requirements:

1- Above level 45
2- Being active in Discord
3- Experience in ladders with good personal record in 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3.
4- Able to train our players in different maps
5- No alts are accepted, unless stated.

We offer:
1- Clan membership
2- Constant invitation to clan tournaments
3- The friendship of our clanmates
4- Communist Manifesto in pdf file

Please reply here or message me.
Thanks.

Edited 3/30/2018 06:56:40
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 3/30/2018 03:40:48


knyte 
Level 58
Report
top 100 ... in 2v2 or 3v3


I think you might wanna reword that requirement. Top 100 in 2v2/3v3 is meaningless- there's 89 teams on the 2v2 and 31 on the 3v3. Top 15-20 for 2v2, maybe, and Top 5 for 3v3 seem more reasonable.
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 3/30/2018 06:43:44


Zephyrum 
Level 60
Report
What even are the points of any of the requirements other than 2/4?

I'm pretty sure having a low-leveled alt account without ladder records train you is better than running around with a 38% winrate, and unless you end up with a Monkey-H alt, it's also very likely going to be a friendly person.
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 3/30/2018 06:58:30


Coronel Gavilan
Level 58
Report
Thanks knyte.

I agree with you Zephyrum. Any interested is welcome to PM.
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 3/30/2018 14:31:40


Mega Knight
Level 56
Report
4- Communist Manifesto in pdf file

but, why!
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 3/30/2018 15:06:59


Rikku 
Level 61
Report
^ Ran out of book copies to mail to clan members obviously
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 3/30/2018 16:37:14


Clint Eastwood
Level 59
Report
^^ because 95% of people think it's cool and edgy to sarcastically support communism, and the other 5% are the retards that actually support it

And because you don't have to pay for a PDF file, duh

If you wanted to buy the book, that would be supporting capitalism
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 3/30/2018 23:23:09


Coronel Gavilan
Level 58
Report
^^ Clint got it right
USSR Senior Strategy Analyst: 4/2/2018 15:34:17


THE TungstenTrex
Level 46
Report
4- Communist Manifesto in pdf file

kek
Posts 1 - 9 of 9