In the near future Europe is fallen in chaos. War is coming. Russia tries to end all its open little wars with rebels and extremists. Balkans live again their darkest ages. Some countries try to stay neutral by allowing paths in their territories. EU and UN are the only stable powers. Who will survive? Let's try to find it.The aim of the game is not to admire war and violence but to show that if everyone and every country try to solve their problems with violence the future will be dark.
AX: Russia 524
A:Russians Of Ukraine, Karachay-Cherkessia and Kabardino-Balkaria 54
D: North Ossetia, South Ossetia, Ingushetia, Chechen and Dagestan Russian Governments 22
B: Chechen, Transnistria, Abkhazia and Dagestan rebels 20
AW: Kazakhstan, Catalonia, Basque Country 86
J:Turkish armies in Cyprus 20
L: Greece 98
K: Republic of Cyprus 20
AS: Belgium 43 neutral
AL: The Netherlands 51 neutral
C: Georgia 20
E: Ukraine 137
H: Armenia 32
P: FYROM 20
Q: Serbia 53
S:Bosnia and Herzegovina 24
T: Croatia 42
AV: Romania 97
AU: Hungary 62
AT: Italy 155
AQ: Germany 241
AN: Poland 144
AP: UK 159
AR: Spain 154
AO: France 253
X: Moldova 20
Z:Baltic League 106
AC: Finland 132
AD: Sweden 155
AA: Slovakia 49
AB: Czechia 66
AF: Ireland neutral
V:United Nations Peace Keeping Forces 70
W:European Union 75
1. You should declare war one turn before you attack. ex.. Declare on turn 3, commands on turn 4 and attacks on turn 5.
2. No declarations during turn 1.
3. Chechen, Transnistria, Abkhazia and Dagestan rebels start in war with , Karachay-Cherkessia and Kabardino-Balkaria and North Ossetia, South Ossetia, Ingushetia, Chechen and Dagestan Russian Governments. Russia cannot attack rebels but can help their teammates.
4. Kurdistan starts in war with Turkey.
5. Russians Of Ukraine start in war with Ukraine. Russia cannot attack Ukraine but can send armies in their allies.
6. Catalonia and Basque Country do NOT start in war with Spain. Spain can declare on them though without taking into consideration rules number 1 and 2.
7. Catalonia and Basque Country and Kazakhstan are not the same country. They are just under control of the same player. You should declare separately on them following rules 1, 2 and 6(if you are Spain)
a. Chechen, Transnistria, Abkhazia and Dagestan rebels,
b. North Ossetia, South Ossetia, Ingushetia, Chechen and Dagestan Russian Governments
c. Russians Of Ukraine, Karachay-Cherkessia and Kabardino-Balkaria are not the same country. They are just under control of the same player. You should declare separately on them following rules 1, 2, 9(The next one).
9. Russia cannot declare on rebels until turn 3.
10. Turkish armies in Cyprus begins in war with Cyprus. Greece cannot attack neither Turkey nor Turkish armies by default. Turkey cannot attack Greece and Cyprus by default. Both can declare war already from turn 1
11.Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia start in war with each other.
12.Albania starts in war with FYROM
13.Bulgaria starts in war with FYROM
14.Albania, FYROM, Kosovo, Bulgaria can declare on each other in turn 1
15.Serbia, Kosovo can declare on each other in turn 1
16.UN and EU can declare peacemaking wars no matter the turn and they can attack right after their declaration. Their role is not to kill nations and eliminating players. They should prevent players from exploiting huge income differences, unequal wars etc. If the violators ask for peace the UN/EU should hold peace negotiations .
17.When one nation asks for peace, a conference between winning nations is held. They decide the new borders. UN and EU are checking if decisions are reasonable.
18.Role-playing is recommendable. If you do not want role-playing, diplos etc do not join.
19.Host decides who is PE or not. If you do not like it do not join.
20.Whoever brakes any rule will become a PE.
Edited 9/30/2017 12:08:26