We did a livestream yesterday checking out what MODs currently exist on the Unity client and how each of them work.
Here is the youtube export:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyENhJNmVd0
We found a few bugs in a few of them, here is a list of what i can recall out of my head, i'm hoping this might be useful for dabo/TBest and the other guys doing MODs.
- neutral moves were showing for every player, not just for the visible borders
- special units are medics wasn't working as promised, some players would lose armies instead of recover them. also the heal action was showing for everyone regardless if you had vision on it or not.
- bonusvalue quickoverrider has way too much text explaining what it does, no one reads all that, especially not the spelling errors :p
- don't lose a territory is awesome mod but the explanation is confusing, could be explained much clearer, ask help from native english speaker maybe?
- spawnbarriers spelling error on territories and definded :p
- would be cool if the nuke card could also be configured to apply after deployments
- limited multiattacks isn't working as announced, you can only do the number of steps configured, not related to the territorial distance from the starting point. or maybe you just need to rewrite the explanation text more clearly
- safe start has no visual indication of if you can already attack or not, maybe with access to UIs you can add that now?!
- deployment limit was bugged, some players were able to deploy more then the minimum on certain territories (check video for example)