1) Map: Fusssballhttps://www.warlight.net/Map/22695-FusssBall
FusssBall - a twisted map of Germany.
Map is designed for 2v2, 1v1 or FFA games.
Bonusses are balanced and valued (n-1). No superbonusses.
13 distribution modes
General map layout is divided into 3 functional layers:
1) outer ring - composed of bigger bonusses connected laterraly by narrow passages (without choke points)
2) inner ring - composed of smaller bonusses scattered around the perimeter of big ball. Some choke points placed between them.
3) big ball - positioned centrally, serves as a big hub which shortens the passge from north to south (to counterballance a bit streched geography of Germany)
Great thx for all those who helped me with the creation of this map, especially testers, Mr T (for his contribution into creating "Hools" template) and Dr.Awkward (author of most of the territory/bonus names)
2) Template: "Hools"https://www.warlight.net/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=929400
This template allows for fast 1v1 games focused around the center of the map, no army stand guard!
Game example: https://www.warlight.net/MultiPlayer?GameID=12023270
"True football fans know that sometimes you have to fight for your team. Literally. This is the day. Fight your way through the stadium!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yw7JyNd6h0
--- 3 territories per player (each with 2 armies), only distributable outside football (with exception of central star)
--- 4 base income
--- +1 army for every 3 territories
--- TURNED OFF: "one army must stay guard"
--- neutrals in football are defended by 0 while those outside are 2
--- reinf cards (+4) every 4 rounds, three blockade cards per game
--- wastelands (~15%, worth 4)
HINT: it may be important to prevent your enemy from easily taking +9 ball bonus
HINT2: grow fast - investing in eco is rewarding here"
free public tournament with $$$ prize:https://www.warlight.net/MultiPlayer/Tournament?ID=20757
Edited 10/6/2016 22:09:27