***Warning : This Diplo is not balanced. It is based off of World War 2 during 1939 before shit hit the fan, if you want a diplomacy where Luxembourg can stack up with Germany, this is not the game for you.***
The year is 1939, Germany and the Soviet is preparing for the invasion of Poland. German soldiers prepare for the invasion of Denmark as well. What will you do to prevent war. Ultimately it is inevitable, but how would you change history.
1. Two alliances start in this diplo.
Germany and Italy
Britain and France
Neither the Allies or the Axis powers can ally each other.
You may join one or the other , or make your own.
The Soviet Union is not allowed to ally with anyone, unless declared war on by the Axis or Allied powers.
2. Non-Aggression Pacts are allowed until a specified time is agreed upon in which neither player can attack each other unless they both agree to eliminate the NAP
3.1 You must declare one turn before attacking, and pm me that you are doing such, as I am in charge of who is PE and not. Note: if you pm me I will check public chat to see if you declared too, if you did not, and you attack them you are PE.
3.2 No declaring on turn 1
4.Sactioning and bombing outside of wartime is strictly forbidden and will result in you being PE.
5. The following nations will be provided with 1500 troops in their capitol for use in wars.
-Spain (I will be Spain as a result I will moderate what goes on.) Only direct neighbors can declare on me, and only war at a time. Landlocked by spain? PM me I'll help you figure something out. I am only allowed to declare on someone who has 100 over my income.
6. PEs are to be dealt with swiftly and with extreme force. Everyone who is able to must attack them.
7. I reserve the right to remove you from the diplo or move you to another slot. Game will start after I properly vet for bad players.
Hope you enjoy.
If you want to join let me know.
Edited 7/30/2016 07:26:43