2015 was the hottest year.
2016 is the hottest year.
2017 will likely be the hottest year too.
A few consequences :
- Livestock dying from heatwaves.
- Another starvation in Africa.
- Bridges melting (India 2015 & 2016) 
- Bad for agriculture.
- Forest fires (poor animals...)
- More water & energy consumption
- More invasive specieshttp://www.sbs.com.au/news/thefeed/article/2016/05/24/indias-worst-ever-heatwave-melting-roads-and-killing-hundreds
Is *mining* in Antartica and Arctica a good idea ?
How to stop the ice caps from melting ?