Few points I want to address here:
1) I think the Poon Squad are a very active, somewhat skilled (didn't get totally destroyed in CL7; came 5th) and friendly clan. The downside is their leaders do questionable things (stall games, win by boots, play with questionable settings, etc.) The community isn't bad though. They don't deserve the amount of hate they get.
2) I'm not the creator. Here's the transition of power flow-chart.
Lawlz -> Prometheus -> Lawlz -> Churchill -> Kazuki -> Kazuki assisted by council -> Angry Panda -> knyte -> Kazuki -> Kazuki assisted by council -> council (various names that come and go) -> Kazuki assisted by council (where we are today).
Note that the word "power" can have varying definitions. For example, Panda chose to exercise it more than knyte (Panda appointed several managers, knyte appointed 0) and strictly speaking, "Kazuki assisted by council" is a nice way of saying "times when Kazuki is active". Anyway, point is: I don't run the place.
3) Please stop insulting me =(
4) If you want advice here is a clan you might want to join:https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=47
- 159 members; strong
- Participating in CL8 and you will probably get into their lineup
- Cool ranking system
- "We are dedicated to hosting and participating in both real-time and multi-day team games, and team-based community events." Sounds good, right?
- I've been invited to a couple of their clan tournaments. Didn't join either, but lol, you might.
- They will accept you for who you are
- No age restriction
- Stable clan (only 1 hijack compared to our shitty 3)
- 1 leader who isn't a dick (Fizzer says he didn't steal the map and Fizzer's word is the word of god)
Sounds great! :D
5) Drama ain't cool, this thread only caused drama
6) I have MR and can remove you if that is what you want
7) I wouldn't exactly call myself a second generation Lawlz xD