Clan: The Poon Squad
Number of members: 10
Tagline: Keep Calm and Poon On
Bio: This is the Poon Squad. We are a clan that just likes to have fun and make some jokes. No racism, no homophobia, no problems right? We are looking for recruits that want to be active within the clan, nothing sexual. If you're interested in joining the clan message Jamrod. Again, nothing sexual.
1. Be active. Any player who goes inactive without prior notice is eligible to be removed.
2. You must be Level 10 or higher.
3. Your boot percentage must be lower than 10.
4. You must have a good sense of humor.
1. We mostly play multi-day team games. If your main focus is real time games, this probably isn't the clan for you.
2. We have an internal 1v1 promotion/relegation league that is mandatory for all members.
3. Members should expect invites to at least one clan game per week, as well as frequent invites to tournaments. Tournaments are optional, but declining games without prior notice will count as a strike against you (more on the strike/tier system later)
4. We like to make Warlight fun, and what's more fun than making a funny name for your game? For instance on a United States map, we put "United We Poon" or "From Queef to Shining Queef." These are funny and a lot more entertaining than, Fred's Warlight Game.
All players are organized into tiers within the clan, based on activity. If a player gets a "strike," he or she is moved down a tier. If this player is already in the bottom tier, they will be put on trial. Strikes can be earned for getting booted from a team game, declining a game without prior notice, declining a promotion/relegation tournament. All trials will be "trial by cumbat," where the player on trial must defeat a champion chosen by the clan leaders in Strat 1v1 to remain in the clan.
CLANS VANQUISHED IN BATTLE:
THE GENTLEMEN'S CLAN
THE BROTHERHOOD CLAN
THE CLAM CLAN
THE LU FREDD CLAN
SUPER CUTE MARSHMALLOW GUMDROP WARRIORS