1) make sure you have decent computer and fast internet connection.
2) create a twitch.tv account
3) get obs https://obsproject.com/
4) make sure you have a mic working
5) on twitch.tv edit your channel to mention WarLight as the streaming content (so it shows up on warlight top right notification corner)
6) on twitch.tv site go to dashboard option and grab your stream key
7) on obs go to settings, select twitch.tv as streaming service and input your stream key, configure your output settings and sources. you can check it on preview, stream or save to disk.
8) test your game template and the stream quality with your friends (ask them about the image quality and the sound volume)
9) convince people to commentate the games with you, you'll need to co-ordinate what you are both looking at at the same time, the stream always has lag. anything with free voice over ip (like skype for example) will do.
10) announce your realtime tournament on warlight forums and create it to start at the appointed time.
11) show up to stream half an hour before it's supposed to happen.
12) stream, answer questions posted on the chat, ban trolls, have fun.
Edited 8/17/2015 01:51:04