| Terms of Service
Warzone is a free online board game in which players compete to take over the world.
Created, developed and operated by a single person, Randy Ficker (aka Fizzer), Warzone has become a quiet phenomenon, with more than 24,200,000 multi-player games played so far.
Warzone differs from other free-to-play games in that there's no way to pay to get an advantage in the game at all. As such, it mimics a board-game style setting where all players have equal changes to win each game.
Originally created in 2008 under the name WarLight, in 2017, Randy released Warzone (WarLight 2), which added many features while retaining the core game that WarLight built. The game has been continually updated and added to, about once per month, since its launch in 2008.
Up to 40 players -- working alone or in teams -- amass armies and attempt to conquer each others' territory. As a turn-based game, Warzone allows players to log in and plot their next move whenever they have a few free minutes.
2,507 hand-made detailed maps are available, ranging from the planet Earth to New York City to geometric shapes and everything in between.
The number of maps is growing every day thanks to Warzone's vibrant user community. All maps were created by players, who also compete in tournaments and use a customizable set of tools to generate endless variations on the core game.
All of Warzone's apps are interoperable, meaning one user on an iPad can play against friends using a Samsung phone or PC Web browser. Players can purchase a membership to turn off ads in the game as well as unlock additional features.
Warzone Classic Images
Screenshots of Game:
Warzone Idle is a free online incremental game which puts you in charge of an empire. You start with an army camp that generates armies continuously. You can spend these armies, like a currency, to conquer neighboring territories.
Territories will sometimes be empty, and other times will give you a reward. For example, if a territory has a mine on it, conquering the territory gives you that mine. Mines generate ore continuously, such as a copper ore. You can sell the copper ore at any time for in-game money. You can use in-game money to upgrade the mine to make ore faster, or upgrade army camps to make armies faster.
This is the essence of Warzone Idle. Conquer things which give you more resources, and use those resources to conquer more things and upgrade your resources to get stronger and stronger over time.
Warzone Idle was launched in 2020 and is a spin-off game from the original Warzone, which was launched in 2017. Since the launch of Warzone Idle, some refer to the original Warzone as Warzone Classic. Warzone Classic was the sequel to WarLight, which was created in 2008.
Warzone Idle, Warzone Classic, and WarLight were all developed and operated by a single person, Randy Ficker, aka Fizzer
Both Warzone Classic and Warzone Idle can be played on iOS, Android, or on computers through a web-browser. The multi-player components are completely interoperable meaning players can play against someone on a different platform than themselves.
Warzone Idle Features:
- Army camps generate armies continuously. You can capture more and upgrade them. Use your armies to conquer territories on the map to discover more things to help you.
- Mines generate ores continuously, such as copper ore, tin ore, etc. You can upgrade them to produce more.
- Smelters work continuously to smelt your ore into bars. Bars can be sold for more than the ore it took to make it.
- Crafters work continuously to turn your smelted bars into items, such as copper bars into copper wire.
- Find recipes on the map to unlock additional things your smelters and crafters can do.
- Find caches on the map to give you an injection of free armies, money, or resources.
- Technologies can be purchased to turn your items into useful bonuses, such as increasing army camps, better smelters, or drafting armies.
- Regions of the map are separate into bonuses. Conquer an entire bonus to unlock sources of money, or other assets.
- Mercenary Camps lets you hire armies to grow even faster.
- Markets allow you to get resources when you need them in a pinch.
- Hospitals allow you to save armies when conquering territories. They can be upgraded to save even more.
- Find a dig site and start digging for artifacts, which are permanent upgrades to fuel your empire. Artifacts can be upgraded by sacrificing ones you don't need.
- Complete an entire map and you will earn Advancement Points (AP). These can be spent on Advancements which give you permanent upgrades, such as improving army camps, mines, sell prices, drafts, etc.
- By default, you can accrue two hours of idle time. The Max Idle Time advancement can upgrade this time to any value, and you can also find artifacts that increase it.
- Auto-advancements help you out by playing the game for you. For example, auto-conquer automatically conquers territories on the map, auto-sell automatically sells resources you don't need, auto-draft automatically picks up drafts, etc. Getting all of them can completely automate the game.
- Over 30 maps are available, covering all parts of the world as well as fictional places. If you complete them all you can Ascend.
- Powers can be used to accelerate your empire. Find them on the map, get them from the daily bonus, or spin the Warzone Wheel to win powers or coins.
- The multi-level power or advancement allow playing multiple levels at the same time. This is an effective way to boost your progression.
- Find Arenas to compete against other Warzone players in a strategic battle. The winner will get additional armies, money, and resources to fuel their empire.
- Compete against up to 30 other players in a chaotic Battle Royale multi-player mode! Launch attacks against others and see who comes out on top!
- Fight against an AI in challenges for additional AP, if your advancements and artifacts are strong enough to out-expand them.
- Create or join a clan!
- Participate in global or clan chat rooms built into the app
- Earn and complete all of the achievements!
Warzone Idle Images
Screenshots of Game: