What's wrong with this game? A lot of things.
1. Go to menu and select players. Take a look at 3 different accounts with the same suspicious account. Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences. Just in case they hide it, here's a list. I also took a picture and will upload if needed
Pirulicoptero with iago...@... http://warlight.net/Profile?p=9518785274
Voli :3 with iagov...@... http://warlight.net/Profile?p=8021850988
|BRA| MiT0 with iagoo...@... http://warlight.net/Profile?p=8813361830
Lord Scaramussa with hidden email http://warlight.net/Profile?p=3113361787
What's the big deal? The big deal is that he cheated and left so many evidences.
2. Take a long look at the game. Notice that neither player is actually fighting each other, they're not even putting up defenses. Thats no way to play, especially with the player in Asia having such a high win rate. You can say its an alliance between players but its not. Look how it ended. Why the hell would the winning player surrender right when the losing player has one territory left? I'll tell you why, they're the same exact player.
3. Between these 4 players, their game speed is noticeably inconsistent in this game. The player is probably switching back and forth between accounts. I have a theory as to how it happens. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari all have separate browsers therefore can carry different account in each one.
4. There was no struggle between the 4 players to even try to stop Asia from being claimed. What kind of players would do that. I tried to stop it and to my surprise, the player in Asia deployed every army he/she has to defeat me. That is bad play. Also, the other player did not even try to destroy Asia until I was out of the picture. The worst part is, neither played as a multiattack.
5. They had nothing to say throughout the game. He cant make a conversation happen without risking his accounts from being booted. They booted the 6th player right away without saying anything. It's possible he's in on it too but doubtful.
I left out player names because names are changeable. The same with color. But feel free to watch the game. It has so many holes in it that its obviously a cheated game.