The strange think always is this:
Someone(Iluminati) posts a false claim and sticks to it, even when the think he is accusing other of is really what he does. You could call that delusional...
It might be that he really
believes his story, but if you check the game, you can derive from the game play and chat, that HE is the one with 2 fake accounts.
I checked the game, and here are the facts:
* joshua & jock the rock, both created on the same day
* both only entered 3times a 24 FFA games, both lost
* they both are gifted a region in iluminatis homelands
* both transfer all armies to these regions on the same turn
* both subsequently gift the region back.
The accused players really try to convince him, they are not ONE player using multiple accounts (demonstrated by parallel posting in the chat), and he keeps lashing at them.
Interestingly he explains very detailed how you could fool someone if
you were suing fake accounts.
So, really, if
a person needs a blacklisting (if not a ban), it's iluminati.
Oh yeah, I am ;)