A good game to show that anything is possible with 1v1 ME standard settings. Skill (Sze > Bow) doesn't always win the day. And the player that has the game won (Bow) doesn't always win.
- Bowdown triple picks West Africa. He gets it first turn.
- Sze doubles up in Russia and takes SA. He tries to take SA in two turns.
Second turn: If Bowdown deploys 100% and attacks SA, it might be game over already.
Third turn: Bowdown rapes SA. Sze doesn't get a card piece.
Turn four to end of game: Bowdown has about twice as many armies on the board every turn (and has more income every turn except one).
When Bowdown surrenders (after turn 16):
- Income: Sze 14 vs Bowdown 24
- Armies on the board: Sze 46 vs Bowdown 82
- Defensive Position: advantage Bowdown
- Offensive Position: advantage Bowdown
Reason for Surrendering: Bowdown doesn't want to think about how to defend Africa and maintain armies in Europe, Scand and Russia?