1. Wikipedia says Romania is the official spelling, and Rumania and Roumania are dated.
2. Allied nations is correct.
3. Skunk, still no attention to the overlapping borders...
4. The bonuslinks in the topleft corner may seem nice, but the numbers are unreadable for the Allied and Neutrals.
5. If you want to make an historically accurate map, you failed, because now Germany is just as easy to conquer as Luxembourg.
6. Arabia, is that even a country?
7. The bits of the UK (incorrectly named Britain here) spread across the map may be correct, but are very annoying. Just imagine what the UK would look like in the small viewbox in a game when you select it. Not to mention that the French and Spanish parts of Africa are territories of them own.
8. Why is there a border in Ireland, when it's all the same territory?
9. Asia Blockade? What in the world does that mean?
10. Far East isn't so far east.
11. Austria-Hungary also occupied the Adriatic Islands.