If you don't feel like working through the template, here's a short overview of the important settings:
- Map: Earth (not Medium Earth; Grundie's original, with Antarctica in seven territories).
- Custom scenario: each player gets one bonus (each territories has nine armies).
- Base income: 0.
- Korea, Japan and Hawaii each become a +1 bonus (Alaska remains a 0 bonus).
- Contrary to what I expected after reading "you only attack as a last resort", the kill rates are still at their defaults of 60% and 70%.
- No cards.
- Doesn't seem particularly fair; initial number of armies and reinforcements are very different: slot D gets Canada (plus Alaska) for 7 income and 99 initial armies, while slot X gets Korea, Japan and Hawaii for 3 income and 27 initial armies...