<< Back to Help Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 3 of 3   
How does card pieces work?: 1/6/2020 20:21:24

Søren Tauber Lassen 
Level 27
Report
Hello,

I'm creating a level and want to use three different cards.
Bomb, Reinforcement and Sanction cards.

Is it possible to distribute these cards like described below every turn a player/AI has captured an area on a turn?

Whenever a player/AI has captured one or more areas on a turn, they always receive 2 card pieces.
Always 1 bomb card piece.
1 piece of either reinforcement card (70% chance) or sanction card (30% chance).
How does card pieces work?: 1/6/2020 21:18:37


DanWL 
Level 62
Report
Use the card weights and minimum pieces per turn. See https://www.warzone.com/wiki/Cards for details.
How does card pieces work?: 1/7/2020 21:19:12

Søren Tauber Lassen 
Level 27
Report
Thank you DanWL

I missed some of the text in the wiki, but now I reread it and got it working.

Cheers
Posts 1 - 3 of 3