This is inkscape extension to automatically name all the *SELECTED* territories in your map.
1. Copy all the files to your "Inkscape\share\extensions" directory. They'll fit nice among other .py's and .inx's.
The exe file is actual extension (C#, code available on request) - make sure it's in that dir.
2. Restart inkscape.
1. Select all the territories that aren't named yet. You don't have to select them all.
2. Open Extensions menu, you'll see the Warlight submenu - click Warlight Rename.
3. Make sure you know which numbers aren't assigned yet ie. 200-300.
4. Fill "begin from" with number which will be the first after prefix - ie. for Territory_200 enter 200.
5. Press apply.
You can change prefix if you need to use it for other purposes. Perhaps bonus prefixing?
That's all. Extension is free for use, but I give no guarentees for it's proper working.
I've tested it under Win7/x64, inkscape portable 0.48.2 r9819
MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR MAP BEFORE USING IT!
Meet me in game: