Season I is nearly finished for A League. B League is slower. To make things go a bit quicker, we'll begin to arrange things for Season II.
For the second season of  league play, I thought we could change it up some. A few players weren't able to finish the first season, which is nearly finished. So, to keep things as simple as possible, how about this: (a) I'll make four RR tournaments (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4); (b) total wins determines standings, (c) maps to be used for the 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 are determined by voting (in the public chat of the tournaments below), (d) overall standings (ie, total wins from 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s and 4v4s) determines your teammates and league for Season III.
A League's Tentative Roster: http://WarLight.net/MultiPlayer.aspx?TournamentID=2194
B League's Tentative Roster: http://WarLight.net/MultiPlayer.aspx?TournamentID=2195
(These two tournaments are merely a way to talk and vote, they are not actual tournaments.)
Did I miss anyone? Do you think you are good enough to compete in B League? If so, get the support of two A League players or me and you're in.
Additional Rules to Improve the League's Structure, Competitiveness, and Enjoyment:
- Each league will have 20 players. B League might be B-1 League and B-2 League and comprise 15-20 players, if there are more than 40 players who join. But the limit will be 60 players, to avoid watering down the games.
- 1v1s: one 20-player RR. Intra-league play only (ie, A League players will only play against A League players).
- 2v2s: one 10-team RR. Teams: I'll divide teammates into two groups (A & B), based on Season I's rankings, to ensure games are as fair as possible (ie, Group A will be players who are stronger or did better in Season I). You then pick your teammates from these groups: 1 player from Group A teams up with one player from Group B.
- 3v3s: one 20-team RR. Teams: 0-1 A League player and 2-3 B League players (you pick your teammates).
- 4v4s: one 20-team RR. Teams: 0-2 A League player and 2-4 B League players (you pick your teammates). For A League teammates: if there are two A League players on a team, there can only be one Group A player per team (see 2v2 teams for the definition of 'Group A player').
- *For Team Games: You cannot play with the same teammate in more than one RR. This should help keep the teams a bit more random and the games a bit more competitive.*