Tournaments are clunky. They could use a face-lift. My wish list:http://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warlight-features/suggestions/5611897-improved-tournament-settings
(1) Real-time tournament results/rankings.
(2) More advanced tiebreakers.
(3) Rotating Teammates RR Tournaments: Each player plays with every other player at least once. The tournament (2v2 or 3v3) then plays out. The winner is the individual whose teams won the most games. http://www.jdawiseman.com/papers/tournaments/individual-pairs/individual-pairs.html
(4) New Round, New Template: Each round in the tournament has a different template.
(5) Host can reduce number of players needed to start (in case the tournament does not start in a reasonable amount of time).
(6) Multiday tournaments are automatically deleted after a fixed period of time (if they don't fill up).
(7) Anonymous tournaments: Players join, but nobody knows who is who until the tournament ends. This would be especially useful/interesting in FFAs and 1v1s.
(8) No team chat option: For team games, puppeteering ruins competition.
(9) League Settings: Create a league comprised of multiple individual tournaments. New tournaments can be added to the league page as seasons end.
(10) Option to not be invited to future tournaments (found in each player's personal settings).