Sometime back, I did an analysis on the top performers in the seasonal ladder. Since we have more data, I thought I'd refresh the stats.
I'll post my findings by different metrics. The lists below are computed with these assumptions/ pre-requisites
- This includes data from 32 seasons before the current one (the FFA season[X] is excluded).
- To appear on a list, a player must have been ranked top 50 in at least 5 seasons.
- Only considers your top 50 ranks(while computing your mean rank)
- All lists(except mean rank) contain the number of times a player has ranked in that top N category. They are also sorted in descending order.
- The mean rank list is sorted in ascending order.
- Ruthless Bastard needs to come out of retirement! He has been overtaken on many of the leader boards and is on the verge of losing top spot on the Top 10 and Top 5 boards as well.
- I have 3 seasonal wins. Three active players [MoD, timon, Rento] are in hot pursuit with 2 wins each.
- The Top 1, 3 and 5 boards are still heavily dominated by the old guard. The newer crop of players need to work harder to make a dent!
- Edge is one of the most consistent top 5 finishers since the last update. He needs to aim for podium finishes next.
- ACL Tears has matched Math Wolf's twenty-three Top 50 finishes! Of the currently active players, Timinator is the closest with 17 finishes.
Link to the previous thread - https://www.warzone.com/Forum/271900-seasonal-ladder-top-performers
Where do you rank today and how do you compare against your record from five seasons ago?
Edited 11/12/2018 07:45:25