[In a discussion about new options for 1v1s, à la babi wrote](http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread.aspx?ThreadID=3089&Offset=20
*If only Gui spends less time writing nonsensical posts on the forum and make the moves faster in his ladder games, lol. Players like Gui is the reason why I detest the ladders.*
*And seriously, are you suffering inferior complex, Gui? I really dont understand how a normal person who has a life could be so passionate about a game like you.*
1. Short post: +1
2. Enter discussion by attacking: +1
3. Win-lose: +.5
4. Manlove: 0
5. Jokes/dead horse: 0
6. Bad quotes/logic: +1
7. Express self at expense of other: +1
8. Disagree: 0
9. Public chat: 0
10. Backhanded insult: 0
11. Appeal to low IQ: +1
*Total score*: 5.5. Good job!
- Minor issue: à la babi has a ladder game going in which, instead of taking his turn, he wrote on the forum.
- Interestingly: he recently got booted from a ladder game, and said "Sorry, super busy."
- Superiority complex: He has played 1000+ 1v1s. He won 70%. But his 1v1 ladder record is 27-23, 2 games above 50%. I'd make a good guess that he played a lot of bad players in 1v1s to make his stats look good. I did the opposite: I played a lot of good players in 1v1s and didn't care about my stats.
- Passion/wasted time: 1500+ games in 4 months (à la babi: 375 games/month) vs 2700+ games in 10 months (me: 270 games/month). We both waste a lot of time. He wastes more (especially since so many of his 1v1s were against bad players).