This feature has been here for several years, if you didn't care about who joins your game. To do this, follow the steps below:
1) Click on "Play" on the homepage or elsewhere on the website where there is a play button.
2) Click on "Create Game".
3) Click on "Change Players".
4) Click on "Open Seats".
5) For every player you want in the game, click on "Add to game >>".
6) Optionally, decide the teams by clicking on "Team Game" and then configuring the teams.
7) After adding all the open seats and configuring teams, click on "Okay".
8) Finish creating the game.
Open seats allow anyone to join a game. These players were online at the time when they found the game you created and clicked on "Join Game".