All I see is a claim made by someone who wasn't willing to put in the energy to defend it...
being refuted by someone who is too blind to see the blatantly obvious.
Suggesting that Trump has done nothing "wrong" in office yet is so ludicrous that Wally did not have the capacity to explain what he has done. I will explain it if I have to.Just for starters...
- He has spent 8 of his 18 weeks vacationing. Hard at work or hardly working? This wouldn't be as big of a deal if he didn't criticize Obama of the exact same thing. He's on track to outspend Obama's total eight years of vacationing with only one year.
- Not to mention that when he does go vacationing, he does it at his own private resort. He's literally funneling millions of taxpayer dollars into his own pockets by doing this.
- He has filled his cabinet with billionaires and other individuals who are wholly inadequate for the job they are being given, despite his campaign promise of 'draining the swamp'. Betsy DeVos is a rich enemy of public education (she's literally never been to a public school, or taught at one, or sent a kid to one) and she is in charge of the Department of Education.
- He has already been more careless regarding classified information than Hillary ever was. He literally told Russians to their face sensitive info about an ally. I won't even go into the pure incompetency regarding Flynn.
- He fired the FBI Director, who was investigating the legitimacy of Trump's election victory. This is a textbook case of obstruction of justice.
If that is not sufficient I can keep going.
Edited 5/23/2017 13:41:14