This is the 39th AWP World Tour event.With this event the "clay" season started. Clay in the AWP means not standard SR or WR settings :)
We start with a not too extra settings, the LFD, as a warm up for the harder settings ;)
This tournament is the part of the AWP World Tour.Tournament details:
How to participate? Short answer: write here or send a mail to me, and I will help you to join :)Long answer: the details of the invitation method
Private Tournament - Single elimination (invitations only by the host)
- Number of players in tournament:
AWP World Tour - Great Lakes I - LFD
- Game Pace:
Multi-day - 3 day auto boot - vacations allowed
I will use a two steps invitation process:
On Wednesday, at 06:00 am CET, I will invite every remained players from my invitation list (you can check my present invitation list here: https://www.warlight.net/MultiPlayer/Tournament?ID=22450).
- On Monday (later today) I will create the tournament and
- invite the actual TOP50 players from the Ranking List (see the link above).
The Rankings is up-to-date (was updated 01/March/2017)
- The Ranking system changed, need finished tournament to count any results from it (see more in the News topic above).
- The Ranking List will be udpated monthly based, always before the first Monday of the actual month, so I will use this Rankings for invitation for all Tour events in the given month.
- invite 20 other players are chose by me (giving them Wild Card)
- If you are in that list then you will receive a tourney invitation, and the only what you need for the participation is to join asap, before the event will be filled.
- If you aren't in the invitation list yet, but would like to play, then you need write here (or send mail to me) until 10 minutes before I send the invitations, and I will add you to the list and invite you to the tourney.
- If you are in that list but don't wish to receive further Tour invitations, write here or any AWP topic (or send mail to me) and I will remove you from my invitation list. Later you can rejoin at anytime, I just don't want to spam anybody.
GL & HF