It's not the inactive of the clan members.
It's the bad behaviours of the clan members that give a clan bad reputation.
Imagine if you recruit those nice and friendly guys, even if they played like noobs, they will be loved by other players because they are just nice and friendly. It will make them say "Hey the dudes in this clan are nice!"
However, the behaviours of the illuminati clan members are... generally bad in front of the public, which made other players dislike/hate them
Bad Behaviours included but not limit to:
* Stupid Forum Posts ( http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=19914
* Forum Trolling ( http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=15515
The original thread is being deleted by Forum Admin, the whole thing The Hidden Hand has posted is just inappropiate. That is the "HEY ADMIN.... You Jelly?" thread opened by The Hidden Hand. I give him some kind advice in that thread, then the hidden hand try to troll me by putting my facebook pic in his profile image. ) ( http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=14131
* Doesn't surrender when he is 100% losing ( http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=14438
* Being booted in team game that made his team mates suffer the loss ( illuminati clan may not have this one... i'm not sure i haven't teamed with them yet)
* Bad attitude in game chat ( http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=14438
mentioned offensive language)
SkyLimit, if you want the reputation of your clan raise, please try to recruit only nice and friendly players who behave well in game/forum. The biggest debt to your clan was, indeed, "Hidden Hand" (by his old forum posts). Once Hidden Hand shows us that he is a nice guy ( Well he does have his nice side ), then people will start to accept your clan.