I am attempting to do the impossible!!! I am trying to create a realistic diplo game in which players actually PLAY, instead of getting booted or surrendering as soon as they get war declared on them. I know this may sound impossible! But it CAN be done with your help!!
In all seriousness, I would like to make it as realistic as possible. For example, in real life, when I country goes to war, it doesn't magically disappear the next day. I want the same in this game, alliances created, NAP's created, Roleplaying trade and events inside and outside your countries. I believe it can be done with the right players involved. The game will be on the map "Geopolitical Earth 2016" https://www.warlight.net/Map/23058-Geopolitical-Earth-2016
. It will use the preset scenario for 21 players, each player controlling a modern day country. I would really love cooperation from the community with this to make it fun and enjoyable for everyone.
Rules: (PLEASE READ)
1. You may have alliances with as many players as you would like, but be aware of who those players allies are, as they may be allied to your enemies...
2. Alliances may be public or private.
3. NAP's (Non-Aggression Pacts) may be created with any country you have weak relations with to stay away from a war.An NAP is just a way of saying you will not attack each other
4. You may not attack your allies. If you wish to declare war on an ally, you must first leave the alliance. Read "Wars" Below for more information on this.
5. When creating alliances, please consult players in private chat to leave Public Chat for Roleplay events and more important things. Once you have come to an agreement in private chat, both players may announce the alliance in public chat if they desire to make it public.
1. War must be declared in Public Chat.
2. You must declare war at least 1 turn before committing attack orders.
3. Please try not to gangbang someone and/or draw the whole earth into your war.
4. Allies are not required to join offensive wars, but if you have a public alliance with someone and they are declared upon, you must join to defend them, or end your alliance with the player.
5. Please try not to completely destroy one another, try to come to some sort of agreement to end the war *cough cough* Roleplay *cough cough*.
6. If a war does not involve you and/or you do not have any territories close to, or connecting to the warring countries, don't get involved, it ruins the game and draws everyone into the war.
1. There will be no PE (Public Enemy) title, a I wish to keep this game going fairly for everyone and fully expect and trust all players to play nicely and fairly.
2. If you have any questions, post them in this thread or PM me.
3. Please do not join if you think you may be gone for more than 2 days or so in the next couple weeks.
4. Please stay active and try to play as often as possible so we can keep the game rolling.
5. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!
Edited 7/25/2016 20:45:04