Do not post here if you are not in this game.Welcome to Kalisville!Dear citizens, we find ourselves in most dire straits. A plot has been uncovered that seeks to bring about the ruthless demise of our very own lives! We will conduct a witch-hunt, that we may find these foul individuals.
Through mine own investigations, I have procured the following information:
- At night, they tamper with our deceased.
- They conspire to slay us all.
- They have rent our trust of things we are sure of asunder.
- They walk amongst us during the day, like wolves amongst the innocent flock.
- Their numbers do not grow.
- They are masters of misinformation and deceit.
4)New Luna Republic
7)A Talking Fan
- Do not retrospectively edit your posts.
- Do not talk about this game outside condoned mediums
- Do not copy/paste your role PM. you may copy/paste anything else the mod tells you.
- Required activity level is at least more than one post per Day Phase.
- No Alts/Hydras. If there are any present at this point, please let me know.
- Minor Infractions will be generally let off, continuous or severe infractions will not.
- If you form a nemesis during this game, you must publically make up/out with them afterwards.
Every person in this game has a role. However, most roles are only useful to town or to mafia exclusively. For example, the doctor prevents someone from dying in the night. Since the town doesn't really have killing roles, but the mafia does, the doctor is a role generally exclusively town. For this reason, a person's affiliation can be deduced from their role.
The mafia will never reveal their actual roles, since they are almost always roles exclusive to mafias. They are therefore going to attempt to deceive you by claiming to be a role which is town-like. Since there can only be one of each role in the game, this presents a risk for the mafia. If they were to claim to be a doctor or cop, there might already be one of those in the game, and their lies will be uncovered.
For this reason mafia games generally work by pressuring people to reveal information about themselves against their will. If you pressured a mafia to tell everyone their role, they would naturally need to claim a townie role that someone else might have. Alternatively, they may slip under pressure. In Nations:Mafia, if you recall, Blank needed to reveal his role and panicked, using a source I provided to come up with an obscure role he was sure nobody had. His mistake was that the role he picked was not apart of the role pool I provided, and from a behavioural perspective, him jumping away from the executioner role later on was a form of damage mitigation that would peg him as scum.Tips when scum hunting
Votes are to be formatted like this:VTL: [Person]
- Scum generally try too hard to look innocent
- Scum often accidentally infer access to information townies shouldn't have (eg, Blank fearing Germany would target him in Nations:Mafia)
- Scum often resist succumbing to pressure (but then so do town power roles, so be careful)
- Scum frequently vote together, and strategically. Be on the lookout.
- Townies rarely lie.
- Townies don't provide elaborate justifications for saying something.
- Townies almost never contradict themselves.
- Don't rely on your role, rely on your reasoning.
or VOTE: [person]
VTL stands for 'Vote to Lynch.' If the vote is hidden in a wall of text, I'll probably miss it. So make it visible.
Additionally, before voting, you must first indicate that you are withdrawing any previous votes you made. Generally, since you vote for a few people before landing on your chosen target, your votes will look like this:Unvote, Vote:[person]
With 13 Living Players, it takes 7 votes to Lynch. DP1 ends upon a majority vote or after 72 hours.Let the Witch-hunt Begin!