There is often one turn in the whole game on which it is as important to get first move as every other turn put together.
1. Um, no, not "often".
2. If it's 10-15 times as important to get 1st order on that turn than any other turn, getting the order priority card back is pretty useless. Apart from your one very specific, infrequent example. (And by useless, I mean whiny bastards are still going to complain.)
3. You didn't respond to any of the reasons this is a bad idea.
4. If I am chasing a lone runner through my bonuses, and I know we both have order priority, sometimes I'll play it on the second turn instead of the first turn, so there is even an element of strategy to the example you gave.
5. This idea is going to be potentially semi-effective in like 1% of games, so you're better off campaigning for cyclic distribution instead of this slice of fried shit.
6. You are a lower level than me and your argument is therefore irrelevant.