From Warzone Wiki
This page describes the formula used to calculate a player's income.
- Take the value of the base number of armies received each turn.
- Add the combined value of all bonuses the player controls.
- Calculate the value of how many armies players received from extra armies for territories.
- Take whichever of these two values is larger.
- If the Army Cap is in effect and the current value is too large, reduce the income accordingly.
- If the player is being sanctioned by a Sanctions Card, adjust the income accordingly.
- If the player is playing any Reinforcement Cards, increase the income accordingly.