Bounds of RNG
What are the bounds of the random number generator in an attack? I would have assumed it is 0-n where n is the number of attacking armies, but that doesn't come close to matching the graphs. It looks like maybe the RNG rolls between (0.60-0.1)n and (0.60+0.1)n? --188.8.131.52 19:14, 21 February 2015 (UTC)
Changes to the latest revision
The problems/errors with the latest revision:
- Incorrect default luck modifier values: it should be 0%, not 75%
- Players, as well as members can alter the luck modifier, after leveling up
- The members section isn't needed
- Its meant to be "See also", not "See Also"
- Why is there French? It isn't needed, unless WarLight Wiki is translated
- Why change image URLs?