If you visit https://www.warzone.com/Points, you can see how many points you have, the progress to your next level, and all points you've earned in the last 30 days. If you hover your mouse cursor over a point award, you will be shown additional details about how that number was calculated.
 Points from Single-Player Games
Defeating one of the built-in levels is worth 2,500 points the first time you defeat it. Getting a gold star on one of these levels is worth an additional 2,500 points. If you get a gold star the first time you defeat it, you'll receive the two awards together as a 5,000 point award.
Community levels do not give points.
 Points from Multi-Player Games
When players win a ranked multi-player game, they are awarded points. The number of points the winner(s) are awarded is based off of a number of factors:
- The number of players who didn't win the game. Winning a 3-player FFA gives (on average) twice as many points as a 1v1, since there were two losers as opposed to one. Likewise, winning a 20 player FFA gives 19 times as many points as a 1v1.
- The levels of the players who didn't win the game. Defeating a player who is equal level to you gives a base of 5,000 points. Defeating a player who is 10 or more levels above you gives a base of 10,000 points. Defeating a player who is lower level than you gives fewer than 5,000 points, depending on their level.
- If the winning player is over level 8, their points are also affected by how recently they've defeated this player before. Defeating the same player twice in a 10-day period reduces the points earned from that player by 50%. Defeating the same player three or more times in a 10-day period reduces the points earned from that player by 80%.
- In team games, the team essentially splits the points earned from the defeated players. However, team members can also receive different amounts of points due to the above rules (if the team members are different levels or have defeated some of the opponents recently.)
- Tournament games and coin games award 50% more points. Ladder games award double points. Real-time games award half as many points as multi-day games.
 Point Multipliers
 Points from Tournaments
The winner of a ranked tournament is awarded points based on a number of factors:
- The number of players in the tournament. Winning a 128 player tournament awards, on average, twice as many points as a 64 player tournament.
- The levels of the players who didn't win the tournament. Each player who is equal level to you adds 500 points. Each player who is ten levels or more above you adds 1,000 points.
- If a player defeats the same opponent in tournaments multiple times within a 30 day period, the points they earn from that player are reduced by 80% for all victories after the first. This is tracked independently between games and tournaments.
- If a team wins a tournament, they essentially split the points earned from all defeated players. However, team members can also receive different amounts of points due to the above rules (if the team members are different levels or have defeated some of the opponents recently in a tournament.)
- In addition to the tournament points, the winner of course won a bunch of games within the tournament itself which all awarded elevated points.