<< Back to Off-topic Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 30 of 31   1  2  Next >>   
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 18:13:30

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
We want rationality and knowledge at any cost. It is better for humanity to disappear than it is for rationality and knowledge to disappear.

Better leave the world to AI than leave it to peafowls.

Edited 7/16/2017 18:14:16
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 18:48:50

Japanball
Level 56
Tabby, do you like facebook?
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 19:23:55

Eklipse
Level 57
Better alive and irrational than dead.

Besides, life on this world survived just fine before humans started spreading "rationality" around.

Knowledge is a key component for civilization, but its not a key component of life.
- downvoted post by (((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 20:17:07

{Canidae} Kretoma 
Level 57
You are insane. Seek help.
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 20:28:52

Eklipse
Level 57
Robots are boring. Peafowls know how to party!
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 20:33:36

Eklipse
Level 57
Nah, most autists aren't like you. Most of them like society how it is and see you as a maniac.

You can't even unify autistic people, much less the world.
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 21:55:54

Жұқтыру
Level 55
To me rationality is more important than the existence of humanity.

Ok, if you really value your life so little then...good for you I guess. However, since you claim to be libertarian, how about you let folk keep their own lives?

What is the purpose of having humans if not for rationality and knowledge?

What is the purpose of reading a fictional book? To see what goes on, to be interested, and to have fun; such is life.
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 22:13:09

DanWL 
Level 62
@Kretoma if told Tabby to get help before... Tabby didn't...

@Tabby
Most people don't want rationality and knowledge at any cost. You're one of the most irrational people here. You should disappear; this would benefit society.
Why do living things need a purpose of life?
If everyone was rational, then the world would be boring and anti-social, a bit like you (being boring and anti-social) in a way.
Some knowledge is good, but if you dig too deep then you'll probably regret going to deep and potentially get scared for life.
Why do you dislike parties? Are you claiming that they're irrational? What happened to fun? You should crack a cold one with the boys.
You don't know how to control robots, yet alone make one or program one. In the future it is expected that AIs will be able to thin for their selves and learn from their mistakes, so no one would need to control AIs as they would think for them selves and do whatever they are able to do.

Edit:
@Жұқтыру agreed.

Edited 7/16/2017 22:14:03
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 22:15:40

Rikku 
Level 61
Some knowledge is good, but if you dig too deep then you'll probably regret going to deep and potentially get scared for life.

Woah I wonder what Dan the man is hiding from us for our own good.
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 22:34:48

DanWL 
Level 62
^A certain YT video that appeared on auto-play that I thought would be interesting but scared me inside and made it difficult for me to get to sleep for 3 days in a row. I didn't even watch the whole video. I then Googled what would happen next in the video and I regret finding out; I would have been better off not knowing imo. I won't go any more specific than this unless you PM one of my alts about this.

Another more repeatable example is when you were a child and finding out that Santa isn't real when you had been convinced that he is real.
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 22:49:35

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
@Eklipse The NT society wants to prevent Autland from becoming reality. You guys will fail.

Most of you are too busy having sex to get anything important done which is good for us.

@DanWL What you described is asociality, not antisociality. I'm not a crook who can actually exploit someone and then murder him/her when he/she is no longer useful. However I'm cold and cynical enough to consider such a scheme plausible and profitable unless law enforcement makes it unprofitable. I'm just not someone who can actually behead or shoot people. However I believe others can. In my mind most humans are crooks similar to what I described.

I want facts at any cost. Knowing more always help you make better decisions. For example I do want to know the real average IQ of every single ethnic group and what caused the IQ difference. I do want to know the genetic strengths and weaknesses of everyone. I do want to know whether autists are better thinkers than neurotypicals even if the answer may turn out to be false.

If most humans reject facts and instead prefer comfortable lies I will reject most humans. If all humans are hopelessly irrational I will reject humanity. Let transhumanism fix the hopeless irrationality of the human species then.

Edited 7/16/2017 23:02:55
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/16/2017 23:42:49

Жұқтыру
Level 55
DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH (((TABBY))) AND DOWN WITH FELINISM!!! (((TABBY))) MUST DIE!!!!! #NEUROTYPICREVOLUTION!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT ✡✡✡✡✡!!!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/17/2017 00:04:15

Cata Cauda
Level 58
she's likely the one who led to you getting banned

If you werent a mod, you would get suspended for this sentence.
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/17/2017 01:02:02

Жұқтыру
Level 55
So are you saying you can't feel fun...and overstand entertainment?
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/17/2017 01:20:36

Жұқтыру
Level 55
Ok, so what made you go on reading 1984 instead of reading a philosophic pamphlet or just a summary of the points the book did?
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/17/2017 01:23:15

Жұқтыру
Level 55
Loads of things make sense which aren't interesting or particularly knowldege-adding.
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/17/2017 01:29:34

Жұқтыру
Level 55
So what made you keep reading 1984, if you can answer?
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/24/2017 04:26:15

ıʇnpp∀ ǝɥʇ ןǝssıℲ
Level 19
Tabby, are you "TabbyAngel2" on Youtube? I saw some weird comments of this person on this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW0BShzt228
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/24/2017 06:35:02

Zephyrum 
Level 60
"Most of you are too busy having sex to get anything important done which is good for us."
- downvoted post by Castle Bravo
Rationality and knowledge at any cost: 7/24/2017 12:44:07

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
Don't worry mate, sex avoids you a lot more than you avoid sex.
Posts 1 - 30 of 31   1  2  Next >>