Sam Harris is a Zionist
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 16:03:49

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^So?
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 16:08:17

Castle Bravo
Level 56
He's a parasite with a net negative value to the country in which he operates.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 16:11:17

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Zionism is objectively good. Maybe it is better for both Jews and goys to have all Jews who care about the Jewish identity which includes self-segregation to move to Israel. We should let Israel have a settler colony in Africa such as Mozambique as well.

If you want separation let's give you separation. This also apply to white Americans and other high IQ and moderate IQ groups.

Edited 7/9/2017 16:16:38
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 16:16:28

Castle Bravo
Level 56
>have muh high-IQ
>have to leech off another civilization

wow Jews are truly a modern marvel

Israel stole their nuclear weapon designs from the US. Why weren't these high-IQ Ashkenazis coming up with their own designs? Antisemitism maybe.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 16:17:40

Castle Bravo
Level 56
>when you convince the stupid goyyim to do favors for you like resettle land and continue to work to destroy their civilization anyway
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 16:18:18

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^Whatever the reason is it can not be antisemitism. You and I both know that we both are too rational to believe in this BS explanation.

A better explanation is that this is easier.

Jews don't need to leech off anyone.

^Then save your own civilization. The universe is blind. Don't expect it to save you. You have to save yourself.

Edited 7/9/2017 16:19:33
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 16:42:29

{Canidae} Kretoma 
Level 57
What is this cancer?
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 16:55:51

Dexterous Strategist
Level 27
Tabby, do you want the whole of Africa to be colonized?
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 17:14:54

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
No. The Arab, Berber and other non-black parts should remain independent.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 17:20:15

Dexterous Strategist
Level 27
You're very racist, Tabby. I hope that black people won't be oppressed by people like you. Black people have suffered a lot in the past. And you don't show any sympathy towards them.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 17:20:32

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^^^It is a nice rationalist interviewing an HBDer.

^They are victims of their own peafowlism. They would not have been in this situation if their ancestors had some sexual morals and allowed nerds to breed.

Edited 7/9/2017 17:21:48
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 17:22:34

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^Do you expect me to have any sympathy for a subspecies of peafowls? They had and have almost no sexual morals. As a consequence the lazy, stupid and seductive peacocks and rapist peacocks got the peahens and bred more freaking peafowls. On the other hand intelligent nerds got no peahens and are largely extinct. That's why the black subspecies degenerated over time while the Eurasian subspecies generally improved over time.

Edited 7/9/2017 17:27:07
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:02:09

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
The common antisemitic argument is that Jews are evil, anti-goyish or both hence they are a problem. My counterargument is that only ethical behaviors matter, not ethical thoughts. Sociopaths will always exist and it is up to the society to discourage and punish sociopathic behaviors.

Jews are smart. Even if they are all sociopaths they still love themselves and their Jewish identity. Hence in the worst case they are rational sociopaths who can be regulated by laws to be productive and upright members of the society. Don't blame the Jews. Blame the laws.

Edited 7/9/2017 18:04:26
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:06:53

Castle Bravo
Level 56
Your love affair with the Jews is puzzling. Marxism is a Jewish ideal. As a political apparatus, the Jews have supported leveling of the population. Jews have been staunch promoters of multiculturalism, which is absolutely toxic to intellectualism, reduced the average IQ points of Western populations, and enables feral behavior.

A true civilizationist realizes the highly intellectual nature of Western and Northern Europeans and seeks to preserve this gene pool at all costs.

Thus Tabby is confused and anti-civilizationist.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:11:16

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Jews support whatever ideology that is good for the Jews which is what all rational and self-interested groups do. What you should do is to use the power of the West to convince Jews to leave the West alone. Don't scream "EVIL JEWSSSSS!" Instead use the power of the West to solve the problems. Behaviors of anyone who is self-interested can be regulated and yes that includes Jews.

I agree that the Nordic population should be preserved because it has a unique autistic quality that does not exist in other peoples including Jews, Slavs and the Japanese.

Edited 7/9/2017 18:17:36
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:21:49

Castle Bravo
Level 56
The greatest civilizationist of all time is the racial materialist Madison Grant. The policies he supported, if carried out, would have removed the non-Nordic population.

An IQ enthusiast like yourself has probably read up on multiple intelligence. A theory which argues that two high-IQ individuals are not the same personality. This is true of populations. Northern Europeans have an actual civilization. They have created massive states, bureaucracies, militaries, economies, and have pioneered modern engineering, modern chemistry, and modern physics. Jews cannot be civilizationists because they have no civilization of their own. No organic, highly technical Imperiums to rule over.

The best role a Jew could hope for in the modern age of materialism is that of a parasite; promoting materialism while at the same time working to destroy it though mass immigration and subversion of youth who would have otherwise been loyal to Western technical development.

Tabby you are no civilizationist or "STEM" elitist. These ideals will disappear with the West, whose destruction you support by proxy through supporting "high-IQ" parasites.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:23:42

Castle Bravo
Level 56
Anyone who feels inwardly the idea of Western civilization and acts in its favor has ceased to be Jewish.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:29:53

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^I believe in multiple intelligences. For example the intelligence of an average Ashkenazi Jew is more verbal and less visual-spatial while the intelligence of an average Northeast Asian is the opposite. The average White Europeans are in between.

I think Jews should have their own civilization in Israel or get assimilated into Europeans. A Jewish civilization is certainly feasible. It did not happen because there was no Israel. Now Israel exists so the problem should be fixed.

The white form of intelligence is more autistic which is certainly different from the more neurotypical Northeast Asian form of intelligence. I guess this is because white countries were traditionally relatively sparsely populated which allows autists more leeway.

Edited 7/9/2017 18:33:18
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:33:29

Castle Bravo
Level 56
Tabby you and I both agree that civilization is the way forward, for different reasons.

I identify Western Culture as inwardly dead and recognize the futility in reviving it. The only action possible now is outward action. We must destroy the savages who will destroy our empires if they get the upper hand.

You see science and technology as the true content of life, and culture as a waste. Fortunately for you the traditionalist school admits Western culture can never be revived and the kind of materialism of your pattern is necessary for a dignified death of our civilization. The only thing you have to admit is that the only civilized mind is the Western mind, and other populations will work to destroy us.

Edited 7/9/2017 18:37:23
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:40:39

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
I agree that the only civilized, autistic and rational mind is the Western one.

I believe the Western Golden Age is about to end. Just preserve the race and the territories. The West will rise again with a different culture. You can push a group of civilized people into a dark age but you can not completely annihilate them. Their race if preserved is going to make a comeback.

The next superpower is China but it won't be in its golden age forever either. From Sumers to the West great civilizations came and went. However I'm sure you have noticed that the descendants of great civilizations are never going to be dumb even if they may temporarily enter dark ages.

Edited 7/9/2017 18:45:50
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:44:28

Castle Bravo
Level 56
Preserving the genetic material of European people has always been my goal.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:46:56

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Good! I believe Europe needs to be preserved. I have my own incentives for that but we can agree on this one.

I mean Rome is long gone but Italy is still here. Carthage is gone but we still have modern Lebanese traders. Any racial group that was once Ubermenschen can never really be destroyed. Nobody can permanently leave the Ubermenschen Club.

Edited 7/9/2017 18:49:32
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:47:58

Dexterous Strategist
Level 27
It did not happen because there was no Israel. Now Israel exists so the problem should be fixed.

The British stole land from the Palestinians and gave it to the Jews. The Sephardic Jews, for example, used to live in Morocco, that's what they used to consider their homeplace. But after all the things that happened in Palestine between the 1930s and 1970s, that's when the tension between Jews and Middle Eastern people came.

There are more than a million Moroccan Jews nowadays, 1,180,000 to be more precise. And only a tiny minority of the Moroccan Jews live in Morocco now, the others all left.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:51:24

Castle Bravo
Level 56
History belongs to Western civilization. The Middle Eastern "crises" are sideshows of characters that have no lasting importance. Time will tell if any population will ever rise to the role of the West again, but history tells us it will be a very long time.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:52:58

Castle Bravo
Level 56
also noticed "Dexterous Strategist" doesn't try to bantz with me anymore, I wonder if he gave up and blacklisted me with the userscript.
Sam Harris interviewing Charles Murray: 7/9/2017 18:54:23

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^I think Middle Easterners will enter a new golden age if they get rid of or tame Islam.

I don't think a race that was responsible for Sumers, Assyrians, Phoenicians and Babylonians is a spent force.

If you want to talk about material achievements alone then the most afluent region in the world in 2050 is probably Northeast Asia. However Northeast Asians aren't going to discard their neurotypicality anytime soon so their culture is perpetually in danger of ossification.

Edited 7/9/2017 18:58:53
Posts 1 - 30 of 40   1  2  Next >>