<< Back to General Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 8 of 8   
Black Screen Making the Game Unplayable.: 7/7/2017 02:56:12

School Shooter
Level 42
Every time I finish an order or type in chat, the screen goes black and plays an ad. This is unplayable.

Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, does anyone know if this will be permanent?
Black Screen Making the Game Unplayable.: 7/7/2017 02:59:20

Fizzer 
Level 58

Warzone Creator
Hey Clorox,

Sorry you ran into a problem. I just applied a patch that I think might fix that. can you refresh your browser and see if it still happens?
Black Screen Making the Game Unplayable.: 7/7/2017 03:06:59

School Shooter
Level 42
Thanks for the swift reply Fizzer, but this still seems to be occurring. Tried refreshing the browser and restating my computer.
Black Screen Making the Game Unplayable.: 7/7/2017 03:13:29

Raging Rico
Level 57
Nope. NOT FIXED> Every time I type in chat it goes to a black screen and either plays an ad or doesn't. I have to refresh the entire browser each and every time after i type in chat!
Black Screen Making the Game Unplayable.: 7/7/2017 03:15:10

Raging Rico
Level 57
OH... and every time i COMMIT A MOVE< same thing happens!
I'm going to leave this site for a while. This is absolutely obscene and ridiculous.
Black Screen Making the Game Unplayable.: 7/7/2017 03:24:06

perkeletor
Level 55
Yep, same here. This new ad format/layout is unbearable. This must have just rolled out for me today because earlier today my game was fine. The one I just played, I had to refresh a billion times because of ads causing the map to disappear and never come back plus chat doing the same thing. Bullshit. I'll come back another time and see if things are better. But for now I'm not going to play a game of watch ads with a side of warlight.
Black Screen Making the Game Unplayable.: 7/7/2017 03:25:33

Fizzer 
Level 58

Warzone Creator
Sorry about that. I think I figured out what was wrong now, and applied another patch. If you refresh your browser, it should be fixed for good now.
Black Screen Making the Game Unplayable.: 7/7/2017 03:32:00

School Shooter
Level 42
Crisis avoided! Thanks, Fizzer; everything is working again.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8