Clan: Owl Dragoons
Number of members: 67
Tagline: Casual clan for improvement & diplomacy games
Bio: Clan requirements:
1. Level 20+
2. Account older than 2 months
3. Interest in improving & or playing diplomacy games & tournaments.
4. A boot rate under 20%
5. Must say hello in the clan chat or discord.
Failure to meet any one of these requirements will result in retraction of invitation to the clan & or booting.
Requirements to remain in the clan:
1. The player has joined the discord & met the criteria in the discord.
2. Has a boot rate under or between 0 & 15%
3. Is active, as in, the player has been last seen within 10 days. Players who have been inactive for more than 10 days & are not original members will be placed on probation with the title of (0). If the player has not returned in a total of 30 days they will be removed unless they’re original members.
4. The player is active in either tournaments, diplomacy games, clan events, & or a game creator.
5. Contributes to the clan in some way shape or form that is clear.
New members will have the temporary title of (0). New members have 10 days to meet at least (2) of the requirements failure to do so will result in removal.
Standard members will abide by the same rules & will be removed in 30 days.
Removal of original members must be shared with Gish or co leader(s).
Original members can earn the title of “legacy” if they have to leave for an extended amount of time or have disappeared. For all other members who need to leave for an extended period of time they will be given the title of “away” & will be removed in 60 days.
1 point for joining the tournaments (monthly)
1 point for joining diplomacy games regularly (monthly)
1 point for meeting all the clan requirements
1 point for having a 0% boot rate
1 point for being last seen in under 1 day
5 being the highest rank.
Tourney podium winners earn 🥇🥈🥉rotated each monthly tournament.
Requests & other information send mail to Gish or Co leaders.
Original members have a 🦉 as a distinction.