From Warzone Wiki
Warzone can be played for free on the website, https://www.warzone.com, or via the iOS or Android app. However, it's also available as a downloadable native app for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This is called the standalone client. It is only available for members. Links to download are below.
- Click the Windows download link above.
- Once it finishes downloading, open it from your browser's Downloads.
- Click "Extract all".
- Give it a folder to extract to, such as to your Desktop.
- Go to the folder you extracted it to and double-click on Warzone.
Same steps as Windows, except click on the Linux download link instead of a Windows download link.
- Click the Mac download link above.
- Once it finishes downloading, open it from your browser's Downloads. (By default it's in "Downloads" folder which is bookmarked in Finder in the left bar)
- Double-click on downloaded archive (zip) file.
- The app should now be in the same folder. Click on it and open menu (on trackpad you just need to press with 2 fingers)
- From the menu choose "Open" option.
- A popup like this should appear:
“Warzone” is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure you want to open it?
- By choosing "open" option from menu you should see extra "open" button on the popup. Press it and you're done